Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"Broken pieces of my eye wear"

I don't know the extent to which i loved my eyeglasses. Past loving and agreeable, I had dependably been in an inexpressible connection with my glasses. Did i realize that it was the ideal time for him to abandon me? Yesterday night I witnessed it. 


'Broken pieces of my eye wear'

With pain i looked onto my broken pieces of eye wear. Despite the fact that i had a wide choice to select, a few years back; i took this bold and dark one, in the light of the fact that it was a solitary piece and nobody could have perhaps replicated my eye wear.


It was accidental. When i raced to get the call from a client, i strolled on my glasses which laid on the carpet.What more can i say. Here it is in my hand, broken down into three pieces and beyond repair. 


I am out of words. An awful day even without my specs.


No comments:

Post a Comment