Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"A brightly hued layered sky"



                                                A lovely Tuesday provided for me an exceptionally wonderful layered sky. My mobile phone is dependably an incredible help for me to click pictures on the go. The spot is Thangassery harbor, where i unwind myself the vast majority of my Saturday evenings and in the middle of weekdays for an energetic walk with my mother.


"A brightly hued layered sky"

Have you ever imagined that nature and its assets are the best positive energy gainers in us.I sat down to see the clouds change their shades. The cool breeze from the close-by ocean cleared through the trees and afterward touched me noiselessly, soothing me and taking my soul to a level past imagination.


The evening was closing in. Little vessels cruising in the sea could be seen like specks now, and not so clear as i don't have my specs with me.


The Landmark, "Lighthouse"

The lighthouse near have started it's routine job. It was now lighted and have started to scan various objects on which it fell. It was time for us to leave the place as it was getting dark.

'Beauty of Mother Nature' resounded in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment