Saturday, September 27, 2014

'A beautiful person at heart -"So far known" - Watch out, in inverted commas :) '



                                                Of the he's and she's i know in this way, it was distinctive - truly different to meet a person like Ms.X (Ms.X is elder to me. Please NB :) .She let me know that i shouldn't notice her name in the event that I was going to post her as the best thing that came across today; really when i raised a question to her as - Would I be able to post about you in my blog entry today ) It was funny to see those smiley faces that she did confront me, when i asked so. Truly dumb stuck on the other end.

Working in a heading Daily paper (Newspaper - for those who doesn't understand and keeps on asking me what i meant here and there. Please catch it now. I'm using brackets as a safeguard to minimize questions) as the sub-editor in Trivandrum, she doesn't have the smallest head weight of being in such a position. Anyway i have appended a quality for her.

I opted her for my today's blog post because the most interesting stuff that i came across today( as a refreshment to my monotonous work in office) was a half an hour talk with her over phone . In fact, i have felt many a times that she can be best suited for a value based conversation (priority given because she is a very good listener) 

It is just a month that we have met (over phone call) for newspaper related stuff. And so, i have sensed only the good qualities in her. Without a doubt, it will require some investment (to know the other side- over the passage of time). Whatever be the situation - she is not harsh and pitiless. 100% certification.

Individual characteristics to stamp her : Kind, calm and extremely modest  (It's rare to see women who are humble. Opinion raised from real life experience) :)
But in places i have thought that she needs to be courageous enough to stand up and hit a person, when situations demand. That's the only drawback i noted so far Ms.X (Assumption only- can be unrealistic @ sorry for that)

Thank you for bearing with me and sparing your valuable time.(Thanks to my client who took quite a while to provide me the subtle elements that i requested : Simply because of that i could have a chat with her- 50% value based)

All in all, you are one of the four beautiful women ( at heart) - 'yet to be named' that i have crossed so far in my life. Hoping to meet you soon in life & blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment