Monday, September 29, 2014

" A fancy fig tree"

"Fancy fig tree with its fruits"

                  It's three years i have been seeing this fig tree, whenever i went for audit in one of my client Organisation named Q.S.S.S. It still stands the same, without much change. Once i cross-examined the people there as to which species that fig tree fell in. It went waste. For everyone there, it was just a tree which bore something in the shape of Garlic,which never ripened.

"Fruits huddled from top to bottom"
I knew that it was a fig tree in the first place itself. But it was grown as a fancy one. So i named it 'a fancy fig tree'. Till now it ever ripened. The fruits on that tree can be seen 365 days. Amid my tight work plan today, i simply saw this tree as i was sitting close to the window doing my work.

Didn't hold up any more. Took my mobile and hurried close it. I gave a clean and clear look. Clicked a few photographs as well. Furthermore its such a fascinating thing to find that the tree bears its fruits from the top to its base.

This tree provided for me some positive vitality today while i was working with some extreme and head blasting accounts. Couldn't stand there any longer on the grounds that my work was doled out a due date. In addition the periodic furious face of my boss welcomed me back to my position. Felt revived only because of the extravagant fig tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment