Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This means a lot to me !


 Feeling pretty amazed to the fact that my blog garners readers from different parts of the world rather than restricting its wings to the home country alone.

My blog is doing well even after qualifying itself with the tag of a personal blog with memoirs, short stories, poetry, events, musings, etc.

Extending my heartfelt regards to all. Keep reading and drop in your valuable comments and feedback either at mariaclustoncletus@gmail.com or inbox in twitter at ImaNoesis.

It really feels good to know from the Live News Feed that when readers from United States, Sri Lanka, U.A.E, Germany, Poland, Canada, France, Netherlands, Singapore etc take a regular peep at my blog, it indirectly appeals to the fact that my blog is worth reading and has content worth their taste. Looking forward for more readers. 

Good day ahead to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment