Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Innocence!




Look at me! What do you see?
What can you infer? Do I look immersed in sublimity?
Rvadimor often quoted “You are the brilliance of beauty”
Helia doesn’t make any sounds now, nor is she restless. She stays in the
clutches of my hands without hopping. Do you know why?
The knuckles of my hands pain with joy! Can you see them bruised?
Look at me! Look into my eyes.
Are they frightened or on the verge of breaking down?

Roses are my life. Rvadimor intentionally asked me to pose for him with
them to create his masterpiece. Don’t just look on my face. Try to feel
me.

My attires cover up my sunken and abused feminity!
Still, you just look at me.
Rvadimor would have hated your looks on me. I was his love and
pleasured abuse; high in the ranks among the womanhood he found lusted
in!

Because I was Aileen Mariott Rvadimor!
Hanging on a wall now, with the splendor of Rvadimor’s talent; fearless yet
frightened.


No comments:

Post a Comment