Friday, January 22, 2016

Postcards right away from Sri Lanka!



"Stilt Fishermen, Koggala"
"Kiri Viharaya, Polonnaruwa"
                                                           I was enthralled by the fresh postcards that found my doorsteps a few days back all the way from Ja-Ela, Sri Lanka. A pack of 12 calling out the splendor and serenity of Sri Lanka’s admired tourist destinations, sunsets, backdrops etc. I would have never yearned for anything more. Just after books, I have a strange proclivity to postcards. 

The protagonist of my today’s blog entry is Ms. Dalreen Sebastian, an avid reader of all my writings and who sees me too close as one in her family. In short, I am her younger brother and she is my elder sister. Though born of another mother, she has always been there for me as a support. Just like my own true blood brother supports me.

"Sigiriya"
Take a look at these beautiful postcards. If any of my readers wants a postcard from me, inbox me your address. Sure to reach your mailbox anytime soon!
"Yapahuwa"

No comments:

Post a Comment