Tuesday, January 05, 2016

"Noesis of Imagination" means!

                                                                 It’s since 1.5 years I created my blog. Right from then, when people come to know about my blog and after taking a peep at my site; they ask me, ‘What is Noesis?’What do you mean by Noesis of Imagination?
As of late, some of those who came across my blog, asked me the same!

There we go now comprehending the meaning of the word. Noesis is a Greek word alluding to perception of the mind, what the nous does. In more plain words it is the perception of the mind. The pronunciation and the part of speech is given for your reference.
noesis
noun  no·e·sis  \nōˈēsə̇s\

Whereas imagination to mean the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.Thus for my readers who blink their eyes on hearing my blog’s name, feed your questions with my clean and short interpretation.
“Noesis of Imagination simply means the perception of creativeness or ingenuity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment