Monday, October 20, 2014

"My three recent status updates in facebook"

1. Kollam is experiencing a downpour. I didn't wait for the rain to slow down to be back home after my office hours. I wanted to feel the rain....to get washed of many worries and the melancholic state I was tagged in, since days. Walking to my two- wheeler I let myself to be poked by the sharp needles of water that made its way down from the sky. In the blip of a minute, I was wet completely; not leaving any part of my body. I assumed myself to have forgotten that people were gazing at me from the commercial complex in which my office found place. It was good to have a ten minute ride dipped in rain to my home. Now that instead of envying people sitting comfortably in cars, giving a glance through the glass windows, I pitied them for not feeling the rain. I could only assume that they were less burdened that me. My students awaited me at home for their "twice in a week" tuition. Seeing me wet as a cat gets wet when fallen in a bucketful of water, one of girl asked me so softly,
"Is this what you say at times, 'EXTREME DELIGHT IN FEELING RAIN?".
"Yeah, it's also a sort", I replied and walked to my room leaving trails of water on the floor.

2. Recently, I read an article by chance: "Things Highly Creative People Do Differently".
By the article, it says that exceptionally inventive individuals are daydreamers, who watch everything, who work the hours that work for them, who truly require some investment for isolation, they "fail up", they ask the big questions, they watch people, take risks, they escape from their own particular heads, they encompass themselves with beauty, they shake up things, they take time for mindfulness and they view life as a means of self-expression.
Bingo! I'm a highly creative person going by these statements. A mix up of merits & demerits.

3. Right when Pope Francis welcomed the homosexuals and the divorced catholic to be made accessible to all the sacraments available; he has been rebuffed by the Synod which discussed matters secretly since two weeks. The Pope being the ultimate leader of the Catholic Church, got his views rejected as it is.
Why don't the Church allow the gay & the lesbians to participate in the union of Church?
Ridiculous are the laws of the Church. Let the church take a stand on the pedophiles in the religious community first rather than pushing aside the homosexual race who really has gifts and benefits to offer the Catholic Church.
Top of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment