Wednesday, December 03, 2014

It's December

                                              It is after quite a while that i am once again to my blogging page. October twentieth was my last blog. In the middle of an excess of things happened.The sad demise of my boss, a somewhat long leave, mental and physical agony...the list goes on. Today is December 3rd leaving 21 days for Christmas and 28 days for the next Grand year 2015 ( it is an even number when added; for superstitious people). 

Missed my blogging page for about two months. I had no methods recuperating or turning up to give space. I missed my Indi-blogging community as well (pondering what my rank would have been there when i was off). Anyway i am back in this Christmas season with reminiscence of the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment