Thursday, October 16, 2014

"An Act of Thanksgiving" to all my Blog Readers


                                                Today is the twentieth day of my Blog Marathon. Disregarding my nonstop and stacked work weight, i took to compose one blog post for every day. Feeling great and pleased to have finished the marathon as settled. It was simple for me to have taken a challenge like this one, yet i had truly conveyed it just with excess of weight. I have blogged all through on all weekdays , keeping my official work in pace.

Extending my gratitude to all the readers , who at least took a glance at my Blog, even during your occupied timetables.

Thanks to my regular readers:
Dalreen Sebastian( who never misses any of my blogposts and reminds me everyday if any post doesn't reach on time), Gouri Prasannan (busy editor at a leading newspaper), Diresh Sebastian, Ashwathy Nair, Neethu Jacob Thuruthiyil, Stervin Stallone &  Anton Ronald Sebastian.

Delivering a note of appreciation to people in Facebook community :
Pooja Nair( Yet another busy one in the editorial of another leading newspaper), Rosefilda Roby, Sarath S Pillai, Sarif Nazar, Sreela Indira ( who gave me tips to improve my blog), Assem Khalled , Ganesh Narayan, Reshma V Ajikumar & Hebbie Rozario.

Heartfelt thanks to all the Indibloggers in IndiVine Community:
Anunoy Samanta, Joshi Daniel,Manini Thakur, Nisha, Ravish Mani, Remya Sean, Vinay Nagaraja, Jahid Aktar, Shweta, Bhaswati, Bhavesh Dalal, Skaria Maliyekal, Saru Singhal, Manu Prakash Tyagi, Sujata Tawde, Rosh S & Murtaza Ali.

Despite the fact that i don't know personally many of the people recorded above, i earnestly thank all, for your consistent support and keeping my site alive. Sincere apology if i have missed out to name anyone.

Wishing to concoct an another Blog Marathon one year from now. 

I will continue blogging at clear interim. 

Much obliged to every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment