Friday, October 10, 2014

"That 1 hour was fresh and positive"


"Fresh Greenery"
"Potted Plants"
As of late, i went by a fantastic Indoor plant Boutique. Adhered in amazement to take a gander at which one to begin with, it was simply wonderful. Right from Golden Pothos, Draceana, Peace lily, Pepperomia, ZZ plant it went on to paintings, small artefacts, showpieces etc. Glass wares, pictures made from clay, feeds for plants, Organic as well as Chemical, pot mixings,  Candle globes, the list went on unending. Miniature boats inside small glass bottles were an added attraction and they were reasonably priced too. 

"Glasswares"

I bought some indoor plants for my bookshelf. Furthermore now my bookshelf looks amazingly excellent and brimming with life. I truly didn't realize that time was flying when i ventured on to that shop. It truly gave positive vitality for my psyche as it really craved for. 

"Clay Plant Potters"

No comments:

Post a Comment