Thursday, July 14, 2016

A debt kept unpaid!

A conversation: Between him and me.
I didn’t ask him how he is!  Because I knew he would answer, ‘Better’.

I get incessant questions to say about my whereabouts whereas I’m seated with no clear image of the answers to what he seeks.

Concern or Curiosity?  Got the answer in an instant- Curiosity.The hours thereafter fed the curiosity to an extent. I opened my heart as frank as I could.

I didn’t feel like a decade since I last saw him. But he may have felt many places went missing. Why pain & suffering? To his question, I could only say it’s the essence of life.

Where I felt I wasn’t sure when I could meet him next; as was his question. Silence was more than momentary at stock when I was supposed to satiate his senses of hearing. Maybe once I bled myself with words too much too severe, that I turned myself inward.

Opinion on the colors of love were common to both of us. Sob stifling moments came across when certain things were said. Burdened and stabbed by myself! Things which remained incomplete could have been completed. But for what? He expressed his happiness for seeing me after long years whereas I was left with a hole in my heart.

Dubious on how long I journey remained in me, when I parted looking into the eyes of a futuristic oriented person. Such was my life on a borrowed time from the unknown state I’m fettered in. All that my mind murmured was the best for him.
                                                                                                                In the name of myself,
With gratitude… 

No comments:

Post a Comment