Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blessed be & Cursed be!


Blessed be the womb that can conceive but cursed be me who was born from a blessed womb! Life is weird and not beguiling.
For innumerable reasons to which reasons are unknown, I’ve become the reason.
The reason for all turbulence in minds and in life.
Should I stay tight lipped or should I stay away from those which was ‘Ours’
While it’s now ‘Ones’.
Should I play the fool or should I be the puppet?
Demarcations came across and consanguinity got forgotten all of a sudden one fine day.
Why should one need belongings and thirst for lust? Or why should one be acquainted with longings for opposite gender?
I’m tired…Tired to move along with the so called ‘LIFE’.
At times I break down; into a state which I can’t even explain…
Because I walk holding the hands of depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment