Monday, February 01, 2016

It's Feb: Season starts!


                                                 Marking the month on a constructive note and here I go.
Though Sundays are the only days on which I am off work, yesterday seemed to be fully loaded with good threads that I could develop my writing on. Really, thoughts emanate from seeing people and sometimes on interacting with them. January did pass with two unpublished poems in my hand leaving the other whooping number to be written.

This month marks the starting of my Blog postcard campaign. Two postcards a month to the interesting persons that I come across from this month onwards till I finish my works. The persons who receive it will be showcased in my blog with their amusing description.

And this year’s Blog Marathon is likely to come around in March. Wait for the interesting stuff. So this can just be attributed as an announcement! Check out for the literary post soon.
Good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment