Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wish me Luck!

                                                             I remained as a stagnant pond in 2015. All i could do was to ponder over many things that was running in my head. Breaking down emotionally at times. Observing things; giving more significance to non-living objects and not seeing the existence of human beings. 

Met certain people accidentally through the journey of my life. I was supposed to write a book and publish it in 2015. It didn't happen. Stayed away considerably from blogging as well. I was actually getting uncouth out of nothing.

And now it’s time for me to put all the worries and problems of these days to bed as a fresh year awaits me and my time. 

2016... I assure you; I’m gonna start working for my book to see it in the shelves of bookshops right away in 2016. Writing is my cup of tea. I’m gifted that way. All I have to do is bleed my mind out. I'm determined to do that. So folks, wish me luck.

Prepping to bring out a collection of short stories. Your suggestions and feedback are both valuable to me. Feel free to. Anytime...

With Love to all my readers...


No comments:

Post a Comment