Sunday, August 05, 2018

Your voice resonates in my head...


   On a moment’s notice, even without knowing who you are,
I became enamored by you.

Now I fail to realize what I’ve become…

I fancy listening to your voice. It is like a gentle touch that sends chills through my entire body.

A touch of unspoken words and facts that are yet to be spoken.

At times, I’m forced to render your lips motionless from uttering anything; by pressing my lips against yours. Now I can feel your unspoken words, stealthily finding an escape route to my heart, drenching my entire body with your voice.

Though my eyes have become a stranger to your physical existence, I sigh no regrets but my heart aches and my eyes fill up every time, I fail to listen to your conjuring words…..

All I mumble against the pounding of my heart – “I miss your presence”


No comments:

Post a Comment