Monday, May 09, 2016

Trust is like a mirror.


Dear Noesis of Imagination,
Felt like sharing something with you. Not a confession but something similar to it. Maybe trust and distrust are all in my head. I can’t attribute trust to anything. Possibly in terms to a mirror.
      “Trust is like a mirror.”
In our journey of life, we meet many people. To some, we are bound to show respect. While to others, hatred, sympathy, love, etc. But trust is something we place on certain selected persons only.
For me trust is like a mirror. You stand in front of the mirror and see your reflection. Likewise is trust which is placed on someone.
I’ve been wrong all my life when I met and mingled with new people. I place my trust like a blind person but what I get in my life as return are stabs. Very fine and great stabs. One reason why I consider human beings as ungrateful bipeds.
I’m not antisocial but I’m selectively social. When people stop talking to me, I personally know that they start talking about me for no good. When they want to outsmart me, I really don’t hate them for being with nil standards but for the fact that they are not really smart as they think they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment