Friday, March 11, 2016

Steaming March and packed up schedule.

                             
                                  And there is March, steaming with the early heat of the summer. I’ve been too busy as of late; that I can’t find time to update my blog with new entries. Though I kept away from blogging since 10-12 days, the visits in my blog is at an alarming rate. Readers swarm in out of the blue.

Apart from my professional work front, I’ve collaborated with students in teaching them since a few months. Though the schedule is tight for me with my profession plus teaching; I enjoy what I’m into now. It’s sort of keeping myself busy always. It’s better to strive for something rather than be at ease in one’s youth.

I will soon be back with posts – literary as well as on other genres. Time plays the villain’s role here, which steals away the time to meet the priorities ranked first. And what I get at the end of the day will be barely 3-4 hours of sleep to satiate my soul and body.

There is a secret behind keeping yourself busy. It keeps you away from the negative energy of people surrounding you, as you are engaged in some sort of work or the other. Keep visiting my blog as always. Extending a note of appreciation for my new readers from Athens, Morocco and Norway. 

Gracias. 

No comments:

Post a Comment