Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Oh Fakeness"

                                          Lo and Behold “Oh Fakeness”, who took majority of the populace as your prisoners, fettering and misleading their cognition through your reprimands. You stand readily available to get into the judgment of those who are not infected by you and mess up their disposition…I stand puzzled in personifying you because you are a malady that spreads its germs irrespective of gender. You were greatly inspired by Jealousy and Iniquity, your family members to name them to be more proper; but the list of your relatives continue…Are you struggling yourselves to get into the reasoning of the humanity or are they giving away so easily at your volition. I have met you innumerable times in the eyes of so many that went past my life with the sole intention to ruin me. But I couldn’t be your prey as I read you so early and nipped you in the bud..to be more clear, I have cut the bond that carries you. I can’t rest it saying, I have studied you because you take many forms. Being under my close observance to the rest of my life, I won’t let you conquer me, "Oh Fakeness."

1 comment:

  1. Well written...u r so talented ..Maria Cluston Cletus. . God bless u

    ReplyDelete